Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
These terms of service are entered into by and between You and DSPA (“Provider”, “I”, “We”, “My”, “Our”, “Us” or “Company”). The following terms and conditions, together with any documents they expressly incorporate by reference collectively, these Terms of Service (“TOS”), govern your access to and use of datascience-pm.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through datascience-pm.com (the “Website(s)”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
The Website(s) is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By accessing or using the Website(s), you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website(s).
Changes to the Terms of Service
We may revise and update these TOS from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website(s) thereafter. Your continued use of the Website(s) following the posting of revised TOS means that you accept and agree to the changes. Accordingly, you are expected to continue to review the TOS whenever accessing, linking to, or using the Website(s).
Reliance on Information
The information presented on or through the Website(s) is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website(s), or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website(s) may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Accessing the Website(s) and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website(s), and any service or material we provide on the Website(s), in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website(s) is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website(s), or the entire Website(s), to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website(s).
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website(s) through your internet connection are aware of these TOS and comply with them.
If you choose or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website(s) or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifiers, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these TOS.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website(s) and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These TOS permit you to use the Website(s) for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website(s), except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website(s) for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features as defined in the “Social Media Features” section below, with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website(s).
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website(s).
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website(s) or any services or materials available through the Website(s).
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website(s) other than that set out in this section, please contact us.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website(s) in breach of the TOS, your right to use the Website(s) will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Website(s) or any content on the Website(s) is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website(s) not expressly permitted by these TOS is a breach of these TOS and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials (information or software) from the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website(s).
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate without a refund if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time with a pro-rated refund. Upon terminating your subscription or service agreement to access these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Your use license grants you and only you [named user] the rights to use the Website(s) for your personal use. Allowing another person to sign into the website using your login credentials (“account sharing”) is strictly prohibited. Company reserves the right to cancel your use license and deactivate your account (without a refund) if we have reason to believe that you are involved in account sharing or using any of our eLearning material to train other people who do not have a license to access the material.
Rules of Conduct
You may use the Website(s) only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these TOS. You agree not to use the Website(s):
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards as defined in the “Content Standards” section in these TOS.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website(s) in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website(s) or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website(s), including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website(s).
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website(s) for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website(s).
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website(s) or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website(s).
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website(s), the server on which the Website(s) is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website(s).
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website(s).
Further, you agree not to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Website(s)Website(s);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Website(s) or servers or networks connected to the Website(s), or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website(s);
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Website(s) (including your username), use of the Website(s), or access to the Website(s). You agree that your account is non-transferable and you agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all actions taken via your account, whether or not such actions are made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your account password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Website(s) for which you will be legally responsible.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the TOS, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Website(s) or the public, or could create liability for the Company.
Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website(s).
Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website(s) for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these TOS.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website(s). YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot and do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website(s), and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Your right to access and use the Website(s) immediately terminates without further notice upon your breach of this Agreement. Your obligations under this Agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Provider’s copyright agent the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (including but not limited to authorization as a “fair use” under 17 U.S.C. § 107);
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Provider that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Website(s)
Linking to/from the Website(s) and Social Media Features
You may link to our Website(s), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website(s) may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party Website(s) to certain content on this Website(s).
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website(s).
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website(s) to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Website(s).
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any Website(s) that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website(s) or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or inline linking.
- Otherwise, take any action with respect to the materials on this Website(s) that is inconsistent with any other provision of these TOS.
The Website(s) from which you are linking, or on which you make certain content accessible, must comply in all respects with the Content Standards set out in these TOS.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If the Website(s) contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party Website(s)s linked to this Website(s), you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Website(s). Company does not and has not reviewed the links and is not responsible for the content(s) of any linked website. Company does not endorse any of the links.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these TOS or your use of the Website(s), including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Website(s)’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these TOS or your use of any information obtained from the Website(s).
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website(s) will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE(S) OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE(S) LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE(S), ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE(S), ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE(S). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE(S), ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE(S) OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE(S) WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE(S), ANY WEBSITE(S)S LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE(S) OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITE(S)S, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Revisions and Errata
Content appearing on the Website(s) may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on the Website(s) are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on the Website(s) at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Website and these TOS and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction).
At Company’s sole discretion, it may require You to submit any disputes arising from the use of these TOS or the Website(s), including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Nevada law. The arbitrator shall fully implement the intent and purposes of this Agreement and indemnify non-breaching parties for and hold them harmless from all losses, costs, and expenses (including costs of arbitration and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any breach or from defending against any allegations of a breach determined to be unfounded.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver of by the Company of any term or condition set out in these TOS shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this TOS shall be held, be deemed or shall in fact be, invalid, inoperative or unenforceable as applied to any particular case or circumstance because of the conflicts of any provision with any law, regulation, ordinance or for any other reason, the provision or provisions in question shall not be invalid, inoperative or unenforceable in any other case or circumstance, nor shall any other provision or provisions herein contained thereby be or become invalid, inoperative or unenforceable and such provision shall be reformed so that it would be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted in such circumstances.
Company may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without Company’s prior written permission. Any attempt by you to assign your rights under this Agreement without Company’s permission shall be void and non-binding on Provider.
Waiver of Breach
Any failure to enforce any term or provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of that or any other breach of that or any other term or provision of this Agreement. In addition, any failure to enforce any term or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of a future breach of that or any other term or provision of this Agreement.
Provider shall not be liable for any failure or unavailability of the Services and/or the Materials or failure by Provider to perform a transaction as a result of strikes, lockouts, calamities, acts of God, unavailability of suppliers, the loss or destruction of data, the deletion or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, acts or omissions of civil or military authority, war, terrorism or any other event beyond Provider’s control.
You agree that, where Provider is required to provide you with notice under this agreement, acceptable and sufficient forms of notice include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
(1) e-mail to the most recent e-mail address that you have provided to Provider, regardless of the current status of that e-mail address; or
(2) written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to the most recent physical address that you have provided to Provider, if applicable.
You accept sole responsibility for providing us with notice of changes to your e-mail address and/or your physical address.
Except as otherwise set forth above, you may give notice to Provider at any time via our Contact page
The headings of articles and sections contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Updated: Oct 1, 2022