Partner with DSPA to conduct a Team Process Audit and Generate a Process Action Plan
We enable your data science team to quickly improve project outcomes by benchmarking your team’s strengths and weaknesses, and then identifying “low hanging fruit” for quick wins as well as jointly developing a longer term strategy for improving your team’s process.
Together, we’ll define a repeatable process that reduces project risk, improves team productivity and increases client satisfaction.
By working with DSPA, your team will become an industry leading data science team that deeply understands their customers, pivots rapidly to changing demands, and deploys useful models and insights.
- Stakeholder communication
- Client expectation management
- Coordination with other teams
- Working on the highest priority tasks
We are the only firm exclusively focused on improving data science processes.
Our four phase flexible approach allows for customized transformations which are rolled out at a sustainable pace.
1. Discovery and Kickoff
- Assess and understand your organization’s context and specific challenges
- Work with stakeholders to discover and address organizational pain points and challenges
- Benchmark your organization’s process to industry best practices
- Select a pilot project(s) for launch
2. Define an Improved Team Process
- Design a custom transformation plan with immediately actionable steps
- Define an incremental transformation plan to guide the scope and pace of change
- Coach / train the team to achieve the transformation
3. Launch/Execute Your Project(s)
- Embed a coach within one (or more) projects to help the team(s) become high-performing
- Achieve specific, demonstrable successes while training and coaching team members
4. Build Team Sustainability
- Provide additional follow-up as needed to continue to build business agility
Why Work with DSPA?
We are only focused on data science teams (such as AI, ML, analytical focused projects). We understand data science and how to achieve agility within a data science context.
We’ve helped large and small organizations achieve better project outcomes by providing insight into effective data science team process via skills training, organizational guidance, and change management expertise.