Advance Your Career. Get Certified.
Need More Information on the Courses?
Pick the course that works best for you
Team Lead Foundations
Leverage 1-on-1 mentoring
Confidently Implement a Process
You’ll have access to the course upon sign up.
An instructor will reach out to DSTL and DSTL+ students to schedule the first session.
Or are You Looking to Learn as a Group?
Frequently Asked Questions
Because we only focus on one and only one topic, which is beyond the true expertise of other training services and consultancies. Namely, we research and apply agile data science project management practices to educate others to effectively deliver data science project outcomes. Sure, we’re biased in stating this, but if you want to learn how to better manage data science projects, we’re the best option.
For the Team Lead and Advanced Team Lead courses, we have 1-on-1 mentoring. Private group classes have live instructor-led class sessions. It’s your time. We’ll flex to make it valuable for you. Some students enjoy having the Mentors answer specific questions from the content covered in that module. Others discuss relevant curated readings, and yet others prefer to use the time for individual consulting on how to apply the knowledge gained for their specific use cases.
Yes. For our DS-TL and DS-ATL courses, we offer private group classes. Contact us
or visit the group courses page
to learn more. Discounts are available and scale with the classroom size.
Any time! You'll have access to on-demand course content immediately after registration. DSTL, DSTL+, and Group students -- we'll contact you to set up the first session. We can generally start the next week or wait until you're ready.
See the Course Comparison Table
- Team Lead Foundations -- Lowest tier. Best if you're budget-constrained, those looking for self-learning only, or organizations looking to offer licensed materials to large teams.
- Team Lead -- Middle tier. Best if you're looking for just customized mentoring on how team processes could be used.
- Team Lead Plus -- Top tier. Best for implementing a process for a team.
- Team Lead Foundations is self-paced. Some students finish in one week, others finish in three months. Most students invest 8 - 20 hours in the course.
- Team Lead is designed as a 4-week course. Generally, the student takes one module per week and finishes each week with their one-on-one session but some students have taken the course as an accelerated 2-week course. Most students invest 10 - 24 hours in the course.
- Team Lead Plus is designed as an 8-week course. Generally, the student takes one module per week and finishes each week with their one-on-one session (but just as with the TL course, this can be adjusted). Most students invest 14 - 32 hours in the course.
Yes. Either before or after registration, just contact us
with any specific information you need on the invoice.
Forever! There are no renewal fees or renewal credits. We refresh the course content once or twice per year. You'll have access to the updated content.